Erps Expeditions
Hi, I'm Wyatt Marshall. This is my blog about me.
I grew up on a small ranch for about nine years. Eventually, I moved off that ranch into a small town called Burns, Oregon. There, I started a lawn mowing business with my best friend, Jayson. Jayson and I mowed lawns for about three years. I fell deep in love with baseball and played baseball all four years of high school. My senior year, I wanted to continue playing and take it to the next level in college. That's when I found Linn-Benton. I wanted to play baseball at Linn-Benton. I lost touch with the coach, and I soon rediscovered my love for sports photography. I had my photography business for about six years. I wanted to take my photography to a collegiate level. I started taking photos for volleyball. I took some for baseball and a little for basketball. Over that time, I met Rob. He helped me connect with the commuter to get my photos out there. Around April, I landed a job at Costco. I've always wanted to work at Costco, and I found my passion in working my way up to a higher management role. I recently got hired in the membership department, where I can work my way up to a higher seniority level.
The three main sources of information I use are Instagram and Facebook. I don't usually use news outlets or journalism sites for information because I've never been tuned in to political news or political sourcing. A big reason I took this class was to get tuned in to what's going on in politics today. With the recent fake news and AI outbreaks of deepfakes, it deeply concerns me in our modern-day society, especially as a photographer. As I move into the level of photography I have been doing. I see more and more AI tools getting used in today's society. I've used AI before, but never on my photos or in my artwork, because that's how I portray who I am and the art I create. So if I use AI, it's fake. Over the years, I've tried to keep people away from AI. Over the months, it's been difficult because AI has spread so rapidly.

Comments
Post a Comment